What to do to ensure safety against Coronavirus while not hurting people’s feelings.
Be careful not to hurt other people feeling avoid crowds and stay home if you’re not feeling safe.it is critical to recognize that we are still in the midst of cold and flu season. It is a necessary preventative action to reduce the risk of developing the flu or other illnesses. Be conscious of the safety of you and others. And again there’s is not time to blame others Country or other people about what is happening right now. The Coronavirus is a disease like anyone other, and the only difference is that at this point, science has not yet the antidot to ensure the cure to the pandemic that is affecting no only te economy around the world, but also physical and mental human health.
The CDC recommendations to avoid the disease:
- 1-If you feel sick, stay at home.
- 2-Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- 3-Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- 4-Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- 5-Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- 6-When you are sick, stay home.
- 7-Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- 8-Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.